Each year, we hold our annual IAAFA Charity Ball & Awards Ceremony, to showcase the very best in the Facial Aesthetics industry, and of course to reward your hard work and beautiful results.
Professor Khanna wanted to give something back to the many practitioners who are not only talented but also doing their very best in promoting patient safety and public confidence.
Awards are judged anonymously by a selected number of highly distinguished facial aesthetic practitioners. There are 7 categories that you are able to enter. You can find information on how to enter below.
All proceeds from this year's IAAFA Awards & Charity Ball goes to Make-A-Wish UK.
How to enter
We've now made it easier than ever to apply for the awards with our online application form!
Simply click the category that you'd like to apply for and begin the application process.
There are 3 sections within the application form:
1) Your personal information
2) Details from your case study
3) Before and after photographs
Please ensure you have filled out the necessary information correctly before submitting.
You will see an application form that looks something like this →
Things to note before entering
• You must hold a valid 2022 Conference ticket for your application to be considered. IAAFA Members can attend the conference for free but must register their place. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Application forms can be saved and returned to at a later date but please note that incomplete submissions are automatically deleted after a 3 month period. You will also need to create a log-in to save your incomplete application forms.
• All applications must include before and after pictures. Winning case studies may be shown on screen when the winner is announced during the awards ceremony. Please ensure you have permission from the patient to use their pictures in this way. IAAFA cannot be held responsible for the publication of case studies where full consent has not been met.
• You are able to enter as many categories as you like, however you are only able to use the same case study twice, so please think carefully about which categorie(s) you place certain cases. Please ensure that you have filled out separate online application forms for the relevant categories.
BEST NEWCOMER AWARD
This award is for all aesthetic clinicians who have no more than 2 years worth of experience. Submit your best case, which could be any combination of non-surgical aesthetic procedures.
BEST LIP SCULPTING AWARD
This award will commend clinicians who have demonstrated a significant but natural transformation for their patients, from a three dimensional perspective.
BEST MID-FACE REJUVENATION AWARD
This award will commend clinicians for aesthetic improvement of the entire mid-face i.e Tear Trough & Cheeks.
BEST PROFILE ENHANCEMENT AWARD
This award will commend clinicians for aesthetic improvement to the full profile of the patient. Considerations must be made to the upper, mid and lower facial regions.
FULL-FACE SCULPTING AWARD
This award will commend clinicians for harmonious use of at least two types of non surgical treatments modalities. e.g. BTX, Dermal Fillers, PRP, Threads, Laser or Chemical peels.
BEST CHALLENGING 'BOTOX' CASE AWARD
This award is to commend clinicians for their most challenging case using Botulinum toxin, Such as a challenging asymmetry, brow lift, facial slimming or gummy smile.
BEST PATIENT JOURNEY AWARD
This award is to recognise the impact that facial aesthetics can have to our patients' lives. What we are looking for, is the most inspiring patient journey having had such treatment.